Welcome to the Hot Lunch date box ideas page! We're so glad you are here to check out all of our great invitation ideas, recipes, and other great resources. We hope you will find all the information you need to complete your ridiculously fun date with ease!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes

These cupcakes kick major patootie. If you are a peanut butter cup fan, you are going to die of deliciousness. For reals, folks! And stop drooling on your keyboard!

Ingredients:
Cupcake Batter (pick your favorite recipe)
Mini Peanut Butter Cups

Directions:
Pick your favorite cupcake recipe (that goes with peanut butter cups, that is) and follow the directions to mix ingredients. I used the Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes recipe. Once the mix is ready, divide into lined cupcake pan as usual. Once cupcakes are divided, press a mini peanut butter cup into the top of the cupcake. As the mix heats in the oven, it will sink toward the bottom and melt/flatten to make a delicious layer of peanut butter cup. Reeses peanut butter cups will work, but if you have a Trader Joes by you, I highly recommend their peanut butter cups for this recipe. I always use the dark chocolate ones- the peanut butter is creamier and I think better for baking.

Try with:
Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes
Tasty L'il Yellow Cupcakes
Banana Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
Delicious Chocolate Ganache
Peanut Butter Mousse (for frosting)
Chocolate Mousse (for frosting)

No comments:

Post a Comment